CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Selasa, 10 Februari 2009

My bios



Nick name : Fahroel
The date of birth : Jakarta, Indonesia 3 november 1996
address : RI state secretariat complex
E-mail : imron_belang_2@yahoo.com
Achievement : had won the race
Hobby : swim
Phone number : this's private number
About me... :


is someone who I really like the extreme sport, I had school in the al amanah, almubarake, and now sit still in class 7 AULIYA
I love the school and its facilities auliya, friends, and facilities, as well as with the activities.
activities that I like most is LIQO, liqo is an event that was held on sunday night, this event is my passion, but not all of these activities the children away. I like the hall in the back of the school.
I said people who can not be silent, the streets, and noisy, but not a few people also said I was a handsome man, handsome.
I like playing futsal, badminton, swimming.

I also never win out to make short story competition held at the school.

I like AULIYA, AULIYA my love, my pride in the school AULIYA.

AULIYA, smart, creative as well Soleh ..

0 komentar: